Storage Facilities With The Right Features For Wine
There are some specific features that you need to ensure are present within the storage facility. Both red and white wine needs to be stored in very specific environments. When choosing a place to store your wine, you should keep in mind the following:
- You need to ensure that the temperature is at a steady 50 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit, that’s why it’s best to get a climate controlled unit so that you can continue to preserve its quality. Make sure that you don’t damage your wine by storing it at a temperature of more than 70 degrees.
- Your storage facilities need to provide you with right features that can allow you to store your wine sideways to prevent oxidation.
- You have to be sure that the storage facility doesn’t expose your wine to constant or heavy vibrations that will cause it to break down.
- You need to ensure that the storage facility you choose, isn’t going to expose your wine to light, especially if it’s sunlight.
- You can actually relate to the people in charge of the specialized units, in order to ensure that they understand the issues that you as a wine collector may have.
- You should choose the right size for your wine storage needs. Don’t waste space and pay for it if you really don’t need it.
If you are looking for affordable storage during a move or for those extra items you want to hang onto then check out our storage facility in New Jersey for climate controlled and safe self storage in New Jersey and surrounding areas. We have affordable storage units for any budget to store your good in a state-of-the-art storage unit.